Twilight 2000: Roleplaying in the World War III That Never Was
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Kalisz. We’re still only in Kalisz. We need to get out of here. Fast. The artillery barrages are getting closer. The Soviets will be here soon. Sarge says we move out after dark. I’m not sure we’ll last that long.
A classic roleplaying game returns. This new retro-apocalyptic edition of Twilight: 2000 goes back to the roots of the franchise with open-world roleplaying in the devastation of World War III. Just like the original 1984 edition, this new game is set in a year 2000 devastated by war – now in an alternate timeline where the Soviet Union never collapsed.
Twilight: 2000 is a roleplaying game about survival in mankind’s most desperate hour. Yet, in this bleak world, there is still hope. In the midst of utter destruction, you can start to build something new. Rally people to your ranks. Stake a claim and protect it. And maybe, if you live long enough, start turning the tide. This core set includes:
- A 152-page Player’s Manual, including rules for character generation, skills, specialties, combat, base building, and travel.
- A 112-page Referee’s Manual, describing a world at war and including 52 ready-to-play encounters and four complete scenario sites.
- A huge double-sided full-color hexagon travel map.
- 16 modular battle maps, designed to create an endless variety of battlefields.
- Four battle maps for specific scenario sites.
- 108 cardboard tokens for fighters, vehicles, conditions, and more.
- 52 encounter cards.
- 10 initiative cards.
- Blank character sheets, both color and printer friendly.
Published by Free League