HeroQuest Game System
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In the HeroQuest dungeon crawl board game, heroes work together to complete epic quests, find treasures and defeat the forces of evil. This semi-cooperative board game has one player taking on the role of Zargon, the Game Master, while 4 mythical heroes--Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, and Wizard--team up in their quest for adventure in a maze of monsters and eerie dark dungeons. Players can immerse themselves in the fantasy with the stunning artwork, and 65+ detailed miniatures. The game comes with 14 quests, and has limitless replayability because players can also build their own quests and create their own stories. Gather friends together for an exciting night of tabletop gameplay in an epic battle of good and evil. The game is for 2-5 players, ages 14 and up.
Includes gameboard, 31 monster miniatures, 4 hero miniatures, 15 furniture pieces, 10 skull pieces, 4 plastic rat pieces, 21 dungeon doors, 93 game cards, 4 turn-order cards, cardboard tiles, Quest Book, 4 character cards, Game Master's screen, pad of character sheets, 6 white combat dice, 2 red dice, and rulebook.
- IMMERSIVE ADVENTURE GAME: The Avalon Hill HeroQuest board game is fantasy dungeon crawler in which players must work together to battle terrifying monsters and complete epic quests
- MYTHICAL HEROES: The Realm is in need of champions to challenge the evil forces of the Dread sorcerer Zargon. Four heroes --Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, and Wizard--have answered the call
- STUNNING ARTWORK: The HeroQuest cards and booklets feature incredible artwork that helps takes players' imaginations into a fantastical world filled with hideous monsters, deadly traps, and more
- 65+ DETAILED MINIATURES: This semi-cooperative board game includes highly detailed miniature figures on 25mm bases, and detailed furniture models for an immersive gaming experience
- LIMITLESS REPLAYABILITY: This HeroQuest tabletop board game is for 2-5 players, ages 14 and up. The game comes with 14 quests, and players can also create their own stories and build their own quests
Playing Time: Not provided, estimated 90 mins