XFA-CnB Bergflinker is based on JX-25T Lei-Dao but with a new color scheme and equipped with newly designed armor and weapons to join the Frame Arms lineup!
- The model’s red color scheme is recreated with multi-colored plastic that gives the model a finished look even without painting.
- The head, chest, and shoulder booster parts have been newly redesigned from the original model.
- The model can be transformed into Flight Mode by adjusting each part.
- Based on the choices used to assemble the head and chest parts, “O CUTLASS” can be recreated.
- The kit includes two updated versions of the bayonet-attached rifles. Two sets of the bayonet blade part are included: clear green and colorless clear plastic.
- Besides the bayonet-attached rifles being able to be held in “O CUTLASS” mode, it can be suspended on the shoulder boosters by storing the grips and pulling out the joints.
- The hand parts use swing joints. “FA Hand 2” are included that includes gun-holding hand parts.
- The model uses Frame Architect Renewal Ver. for the robot’s frame. The Frame Architect is pre-assembled and made of PS plastic.
- The hips of Frame Architect use joint parts that allow for more secure support.
*The Frame Architect parts are not pre-assembled and only includes runners necessary to assemble this product.
Frame Arms: XFA-CnB Bergflinker Kotobukiya Model
Product Size: 19cm tall
Sculptor: Mitsunobu Tamura, Hajime Kusui