Every house has a story. This one is yours. With its history shrouded by wild-eyed ravings and the scrawling of madmen, it was thought that no one would ever know the unholy origin of the house on the hill. Until now. The history you tell is one you create. Journey back to the beginning of the horror as you create a unique story told through several generations of families obsessed with the house. Your actions will tell the murderous origin of its construction and uncover its darkest secrets as you and your fellow explorers follow a dizzying path of madness to the very root of evil. Will you survive the horrifying truth or become just another ghastly corpse in the house on the hill's history? Based on the award-winning Betrayal at House on the Hill, Betrayal Legacy is a unique experience offering you the chance to create the iconic house's story through decisions and actions taken in the game. Once the campaign is complete, you'll be left with a fully re-playable, customised board game.
- FACE YOUR TERROR AS IT BUILDS – TILE BY TILE: No two games will be the same in this randomly generated horror spectacular. Encounter dreadful monsters and uncover deadly secrets as you make your way through the House on the Hill, culminating in a terrible betrayal by one of your teammates – but who will it be?
- CONTAINING 71 different room tiles, 52 brand new haunts, 14 different chapters and much more!
- BASED ON THE AWARD WINNING BOARD GAME, BETRAYAL AT HOUSE ON THE HILL: create your own history for the House on the Hill, told through several generations of families who are obsessed with the place.
- UTILISING THE POPULAR ‘LEGACY’ MECHANIC: future games will be forever altered by players decisions in previous games.
- SPAN THE AGES: The prologue, and 13 subsequent chapters, span from 1666 to 2004. Each chapter has several possible outcomes, all of which will shape your story and your game.
Betrayal: Legacy Board Game
Number of players: 3-5
Playing time: 75 mins